1. Overall, what is your opinion of 20 Time based on YOUR experience in class?
I think it's an interesting concept but it was a lot to juggle between other school work and I think I set my goals way too high
2. What are some aspects of 20 Time that you think should be adjusted for students next year?
They should have the freedom to change their project as many times as needed
3. What are some aspects of 20 Time that should NOT be changed for students next year?
The ability to pick whatever project they would like
4. Is 20 Time something that more students should do in school? Please explain why or why not.
I think it should be separate from the HAL class I think it's should be it's own semester long class because I felt we rushed through a lot of our curriculum this year due to losing one day a week dedicated to 20 time
5. What advice would you give to students who are doing 20 Time next year?
Don't lose motivation and do not procrastinate because you will only feel worse about yourself.