Sunday, February 9, 2014

Post 16

I accomplished nothing towards 20 time this week. Thursday I was at a funeral visitation all evening and then all day friday I was at the actual funeral. I was swamped with himework as you can imagine from missing a full day of school. I was in school for the first hour on Friday but it was spent entering my classes for next year, not on 20 time. Yesterday was a nice wind down from the crazy week. My guitar teacher came over for a lesson, and after that he jammed for about an hour with me, my brother, and my brother's friend. It was a lot of fun. My guitar teacher is so great. I really wish I was invited to his wedding but sadly I am not...not yet...haha. Anyways, this week I REALLY hope to finish my presentation speech that I never finished and actually accomplish stuff this week.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Marie again. If you jammed out with your music then this was not a lost week for you and your music. Every time you pick up your guitar and just have fun it benefits you and your project. A lot of times when we focus so much on something we love to do, like you playing the guitar, we can lose the reasons we do it in the first place. Remember to take time for yourself because once you finish your EP it will be amazing.
    As for trying to get invited to your guitar teachers wedding, I wish you the best of luck.

    ReplyDelete