Sunday, March 2, 2014

Post 17

The seventeenth post...wow. It seems like such aarge number. I guess it's time i should review my twenty time.  

My favorite thing about 20 time would definitely be the amount of self discovery it helped me accomplish.  I have always held self discovery to be very important to me because I think if you don't know who you are...how are you going to make it in the world (there will be more on self discovery in my speech!!). 

My least favorite thing about 20 time wpuld be the amount of procrastination I did. Iam ashamed of myself actually. I had more than enough time to get six songs written. Though I am kind of proud that I managed to write at least half of one song, it made me realize how easy it was and that I was only talking myself into thinking it was going to be very hard. That's the worst part, I got inside my own head and that caused me to remain at a stand still.  

Ultimately I think 20 time has been an amazing experience for me and I am very happy to have learned so much about myself.

1 comment:

  1. For your twenty time project do you have to complete the task in twenty times? That sounds complicated for making an EP. It is great that uyoui learned so much about yourself, many people do not take time to reflect and grow as a person and it is amazing that you are doing so.
    Procrastination uis a part of life, I think the more we say we won't procrastinate the more we actually do. Also writing six songs is very hard to do. When I was younger my sister and I tried to write songs together and it ended terribly.
    Good luck with the rest of your journey!

    ReplyDelete