Sunday, March 9, 2014

Post 18

I have taken a break from my Poe essay that will never get finished.

I really like the idea of having to write these blogs every other week from now on because I agree with those who suggested it, I didn't have something to say every single week...however the idea of getting up in front of he class and telling them what i have been doing for my project does not excite me in the least.  I am really going to be focusing more on writing my speech from now on and I'm not sure that's "talk in front of the class-worthy" I don't want to talk about my speech yet. I'm not ready to discuss it in front of people yet. It's still in the making.  The only thing I'd have to say would be two or three sentences summarizing my speech. 

Anywho, I am leaving for Nashville, Tennessee on Thursday and staying for the weekend. Maybe I can get some musical inspiration while I'm down there.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have an awesome trip to Nashville! If you want to be close to music that is the place to be! When you give your speak just relax, you have worked hard and I have no doubt you will be great. You can bring in your guitar and just talk about your passion for music and why you wanted to pick writing and EP for your blog!

    ReplyDelete